Google API Disclosure
Apollo's use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
For residents of the State of California, please click here to find out more about your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
1. Information we use to provide the service
We collect a variety of information from various sources, including our Users, Information Users Submit to Us
Users of our Service (“Users”) may provide a variety of information to us through the Service.
Users' own contact information, such as name, email address and telephone number Information about our users' business contacts, such as their (or their company's) contacts list or customer list; for instance, name, email address, telephone number. Our use of information provided by our users is governed by our Terms of Service and/or our other agreements with those users;
If we provide a payment option, we may collect payment data;
We likewise may request and users may provide additional information, when they set up an account with us.
If you purchase one of our online subscription-based services, you may need to provide payment and/or credit card information, and other information to validate your payment method and identity. We will use that information to fulfill your purchase request.
Information We Obtain From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from third party sources that we trust, such as trustworthy data providers, or from public sources and methods, such as information available on public APIs and the internet.
We refer to all of the above information referred to in this Section 1 as “Service Information.”
2. Information we collect automatically
We also collect a variety of information from our Users, when they visit our website or use our Service. We refer to this information, which we describe below (in this Section 2), as “Website Information.”
Cookies are files that websites and online services create and access on your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings on your device. Our Service may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies, Flash cookies and other types of local storage (such as browser-based or plugin-based local storage). If you use the Service, your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies or local storage you may not be able to use all of the features of our website or other websites.
If we provide a mobile app, we or third parties may collect information similar to the data mentioned above. In that case, we also may collect unique device identifiers (such as advertising IDs) and other mobile-specific types of information. For example, depending on your device and/or browser settings, we may collect your device's geolocation.
3. Use of service information and website information
a. How we use the service informationWe use the Service Information for several purposes:
- To provide, evaluate and improve the Service.
- To analyze how the Service is used.
- To otherwise administer and troubleshoot the Service; and
- To create new products, services and tools that we may use internally or offer to others, including customers.
b. How we use the website informationWe use the Website Information to provide, improve, maintain and evaluate the Service, including as follows:
- To understand or analyze how you use the Service and how we might improve or change them.
- To verify your identity and establish your account.
- To send you updates, emails, newsletters and other information that may be of interest to you.
- To send ads to you when you are on the Service or visit other websites (or other media channels and applications); create, tailor, deliver and study the effectiveness of advertising and promotional material both on and off of the Service; and to perform other analytics.
c. Additional uses of information.We also may use the Service or Website Information to (a) to try to keep the Service safe, and to (b) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding unlawful or harmful activities, including potential threats to the physical safety of a person, potential fraud, and violations of our Terms of Service.
4. Sharing your information
a. We may share the service information with the following parties:
- Companies that perform services for us, with us, or on our behalf, including without limitation advertising and data platforms and companies (or those working with our customers and business partners), providers of technical infrastructure and technical and customer support, hosting providers, billing support and payment providers, and data enhancement platforms.
- Business and data partners, in the course of creating new data services and solutions,
- In any other circumstance where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted by law to share it.
b. We may share the website information with the following parties
- With companies that perform services for us, with us, or on our behalf, including without limitation advertising and data companies, providers of technical infrastructure and technical and customer support, hosting providers, billing support and payment providers, advertising, data enhancement and marketing partners, and e-mail service providers; and
- Without restriction when the information is aggregated, anonymized or de-identified.
c. We may share both the service and website information:
- With other members of our evolving corporate family.
- In connection with efforts to detect and address fraud, credit risk, security or technical issues.
- Without restriction when the information is aggregated, anonymized or de-identified.
- In connection with significant corporate events. For example, we may share or disclose information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets — such as in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution or liquidation — or take steps such as due diligence in anticipation of any such event.
- When we believe in good faith that such sharing is reasonably necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible unlawful activities or to comply with legal process or other legal requirements; when we deem disclosure appropriate in situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, potential violations of our terms (such as our Terms of Service), or claims of violation of the rights of third parties; or when we deem disclosure appropriate to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our employees, users, or another person or entity (the disclosures described here may involve the good faith sharing of your information with, for example, law enforcement, government agencies, courts, or other parties); and
- In any other circumstance where we have appropriate consents or are otherwise permitted by law to share it.
5. Analytics, advertising and do-not-track
Advertising Technology ProvidersAs with many websites and web-based services, data about your activities on our Service may be collected by us or by advertising technology providers for use in delivering advertising (both online and offline) tailored to your individual characteristics, activities, interests and other factors. For instance, we may “retarget” you with ads for our Service when you visit our website.
These ad services may track your online activities over time by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of the automated technologies described above, and they may use this information, and other information they receive from us or other sources, to deliver advertisements to you. We and third-party vendors may use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together, and other automated technologies, and in some cases additional information, (i) to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our Service or other factors and (ii) to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our Service or other factors.
You may visit the Network Advertising Initiative's Consumer Opt-Out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance's Consumer Opt-Out page to opt out of receiving tailored advertising from many companies involved in that type of advertising - for instance, ads based on your Internet browsing activities. The opt-outs apply only to the browser in which you set them. For example, if you set the opt-out while using Firefox, but then use Chrome, the opt-out will not be active in Chrome. To opt out in Chrome, you will need to repeat the opt-out process.
6. Your choices, and how to remove your content and informationWe may offer self-serve options for updating your account information and indicating your Service preferences. To learn about these, please visit Settings >> You.
If you are a consumer and do not want information about yourself to be included in any of the services or data output that we offer, please submit a request on this website. We will keep your information in order to suppress it from being output to our customers. Please note that this will not remove your data from the databases of other parties (such as our customers or other data providers) who may already possess your data.
7. Deleting your accountTo delete your account, please submit a request on this website from the email address we have on file for your account. We reserve the right to permanently erase your account from our systems immediately or at any time after we receive the request or to preserve a record of the account for some time for legitimate business purposes and as required by law. In some cases, the deletion process may take some time. Account deletion by itself may not (and likely will not) ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you posted on or submitted to the Service.
We understand the importance of the security of the information we collect, but we cannot promise that our security measures will eliminate all security risks or avoid any security breaches. When you provide information to us, you do so at your own risk. Please help to do your part by taking steps such as (1) using a strong, unique password for our Service that you do not use elsewhere, (2) protecting the confidentiality of your password, and periodically changing it, (3) accessing our Service only from devices that have an up-to-date operating system and anti-virus protection, and (4) notifying us of any suspected unauthorized activity or any breach of the confidentiality of your login credentials. Taking these steps may help lower the risk or impact of certain security threats.
9. Third party links and services
The Service is not intended for use by children under the age of 13.
11. Information for European territory residents: our legal bases and your rightsOur Legal Basis: If you interact with our Service while within the European Economic Area, Switzerland or the United Kingdom (the “European Territories”), our legal basis for processing the personal data described above may vary depending on the personal data at issue as well as the context in which we collect it.
Ordinarily, we process personal data about you in reliance on your consent or on legitimate interest. We may also process data to comply with our legal obligations, or to fulfill a contract you have entered into with us.
To contact us with any questions regarding the legal bases we rely on for processing your personal data, please email [email protected]. You may also contact us at the following address:
340 S LEMON AVE #4750 WALNUT, CA 91789
European Residents' Privacy Rights: Residents of a European Territory have the following data subject rights under EU data protection law:
- You have the right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal data. To submit a request to exercise those rights, you may visit our Privacy Center or email your request to [email protected] or contact us at the address below for more information.
- You have the right to object to our processing your personal data. To submit a request to exercise that right, or to otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data, you may email your request to [email protected] or contact us at the address below for more information.
- If we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any personal data processing prior to such withdrawal, nor will it affect any personal data processing that we undertake in reliance on legal bases other than consent (such as legitimate interests).
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions you may have and before making a compliant so that we may answer any questions you have and attempt to assist you in resolving the basis for your complaint. If you do choose to make a complaint, contact details for data protection authorities in the European Territories are available from the European Data Protection Board website.
Data retention: The data we process in providing the Service is non-sensitive personal data and not subject to any sector specific data retention requirements.
We retain such personal data for as long as it is useful in our products, either as an actual data point or in order to derive, correct or validate other data points, and provided that we are comfortable that the data is accurate and can be relied upon.
We delete personal data where (a) it is no longer used for any purposes, (b) a data subject objects to us processing their data pursuant to their GDPR rights (unless we have a valid legal justification to retain it, such as to resolve disputes or comply with our legal obligations). We also retain personal data which is necessary to keep in a suppression file, i.e., so if we obtain someone's data again, we will be able to exclude it from use.
12. International transfers
The Service is hosted in the United States. If you access the Service and provide information to the Service from a European Territory, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, you understand that through your continued use of the Service you may be transferring your personal information to the United States and if so, you consent to that transfer. Additionally, you understand that your personal information and the information you provide may be processed in countries (including the United States) where laws regarding processing Personal Information may be less stringent than in your country.
Please do not provide information to us unless you have the proper consents required in the country in which the information was collected.
Apollo's use of information received, and Apollo's transfer of information to any other app, from Google APIs will adhere to Google's Limited Use Requirements.
14. Changes to this policy
15. How to contact us
440 N Barranca Ave #4750 Covina, CA 91723